At Castle Mead Academy, all scholars complete their Summer Mock Exams in a drop-down week in the summer term. For Year 10, they have a combination of revision sessions and all their exams in the sports hall.
- To familiarise and understand the process you will have for your Year 11 exams and to practise your revision strategies.
- When you get to Year 11, this won’t be a completely new experience for you.
- To help you and your teachers identify your strengths and successes this year and to understand any gaps in your knowledge that they can help you with.#
Please see a link to the revision booklet, which includes all your revision lists. All scholars have received these during Prep.
Year 10 (Coming soon)
Summer Mock Exam Timetable
Please see below for your exam timetable.
Information on Exam Preparation for Summer Mock Exams
Please see below a presentation on how to ensure our scholars can be successful in the summer mock exams and beyond
Year 10 Family Briefing – Exam Preparaton.
Please see below presentations from each subject on the following:
- What the GCSE exam will look like in Year 11?
- What the summer mock exam will look like?
- How best to revise for your subject?