KS4 (Year 10-11) Mock Exams
At Castle Mead Academy, throughout KS4, scholars have two sets of Mock Exams in a drop-down week. This is a combination of revision sessions and all of their exams in the sports hall. For Year 10, this occurs in May during the summer term, and for Year 11 in January during the spring term.
- To familiarise and understand the process you will have for your GCSE exams and to practise your revision strategies.
- When you get to GCSE exams, this won’t be a completely new experience for you.
- To help you and your teachers identify your strengths and successes this year and to understand any gaps in your knowledge that they can help you with.
Please see a link to the revision booklet, which includes all your revision lists. All scholars have received these during Prep.
Year 10 (Coming soon)
Year 11 (Coming soon)
Mock Exam Timetable
Please see below for your exam timetable.
Year 10 Summer Term Mocks:
Year 11 Spring Term Mocks:
Information on Exam Preparation for Summer Mock Exams
Please see below a presentation on how to ensure our scholars can be successful in the summer mock exams and beyond
Year 10 Family Briefing – Exam Preparaton.
Please see below presentations from each subject on the following:
- What the GCSE exam will look like in Year 11?
- What the summer mock exam will look like?
- How best to revise for your subject?