Help Make A Positive Difference
At The Mead Educational Trust we believe that together we make a positive difference.
We believe our staff to be our greatest asset; their dedication and passion for learning ensures that each of our pupils reaches and fulfils their potential and goes on to make a positive difference. We recognise that the success of our academies largely depends on the quality of our staff and so are committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding individuals and are always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
Our ambitious and committed family of schools provide real opportunities for aspiring teachers, school leaders and support staff. Our continued coaching, mentoring and support for our staff maximises the skills and talents of our team to deliver outstanding teaching and learning.
If you believe that you can make a positive difference, please visit our careers site hosted by our recruitment provide Eteach to join the talent pool and receive job alerts.
Help Make A Positive Difference At Castle Mead Academy
Why Castle Mead?
- Castle Mead will be a community of professionals who strive for excellent practice and constant improvement.
- We will provide regular high quality training and development for all of our staff.
- All of our staff will be encouraged to think strategically and we will listen to their ideas on where we can make improvements.
- We will always strive to reduce unnecessary workload, developing practices that are low effort and high impact.
- Our staff will work with colleagues across TMET – from different subjects, schools and phases.
For vacancies within our academy we use eTeach. Please click here to access our advertised vacancies.
We use Eteach as our main recruitment job site. Please click the link below to access advertised vacancies.